All visible Textures (+ HRDI-map for Illumination) and Materials are included.
The Model is composed of a single Mesh an comes with the following high- resolution Texture-Maps (6000 x 6000 Pixels, each):
- Color - Diffusion (affects the red Flesh of the Tomato) - Cave - Normals - Displacement (PSD-File) - Specular Color (as PSD with layers; controls Ratio of Skin- and Rotten-Specular-Amount) - Glowing (good for the Application of Subsurface-Scattering, affects the rotten Spot)
The Stalk is a single Objekt hat can be removed if not needed; texture size is 2048x2048 Pixels:
- Color (can be customized via an Adjustment-Layer in Photoshop) - Displacement - Cave - Normals
As you can see in the presentation Images, the Displacement-Maps give an extreme Resolution to the Mesh, thus the Model can be rendered in very close views or at quite large Resolutions without losing its Realism.
Tips for Rendering of the OBJ-Version:
- In Cinema4D the original mesh was subdivided 8-times for displacement mapping, in order to get all the small Details.
- The Glowing-Map was used to apply some Subsurface-Scattering at the rotten Area of the Tomato, giving a more realistic Look; good for adaption to different Light-setups, too.
- Use of Ambient Occlusion will underscore the finest Details better, if necessary.
- The Diffusion-Map regulates the red, not rotten Flesh of the Tomato, making it very easy to customize the Model for different Light-Setups.