- Editorial Uses AllowedExtended Uses May Need Clearances
The intellectual property depicted in this model, including the brands "ikea" and "pohjanmaan", is not affiliated with or endorsed by the original rights holders. Editorial uses of this product are allowed, but other uses (such as within computer games) may require legal clearances from third party intellectual property owners. Learn more.
- Corner sofa Flipper manufacturer Pohjanmaan (Finland) Size: 278 (10 + 180 + 88) x 212 cm
- Set coffee tables Andreahouse manufacturer (Spain), art. MU15217. Size: 70 x 70 x 22/80 x 80 x 27 cm
- Rug with long pile Sonderod IKEA manufacturer. Size: 170 x 240 cm
On the rug used material Hair and fur . To correctly display: System Units Setup - Millimeterss Rendering> Effects> Hair and Fur> Hair> geometry. Screenshot with the settings modifier is also present in the archive.
- High quality polygonal model, correctly scaled for an accurate representation of the original object. - This model was constructed with utmost care and attention to detail, with clean edge flow. (please check wireframe images). - Model is built to real-world scale. - System unit setup used- millimeters. - No Photoshop or compositing used, Product is ready to render. Just download and hit render. - Objects are organized by groups. - Textures are tileable - Different parts of the model are named properly. 3ds Max models are grouped for easy selection. - No part-name confusion when importing several models into a scene. - No cleaning up necessaryjust drop your models into the scene and start rendering. - No additional plugin is needed to open the model.
ATTENTION: Whoever works in the V-Ray version is lower than 3.1, be careful, the materials in the BRDF section are Microfaset GTR (GGX), if your version is lower than 3.1, then the BRDF field will be empty. Choose Blinn, Phong or Ward - which is preferable for you. For Corona render, it is recommended to put version no lower than 1.5, since the glossiness of materials is adjusted to the PBR.
Archives included: - 3ds Max 2013 Corona 1.5 scene (native application) - 3ds Max 2014 V-Ray 3.40.03 scene - FBX (works with almost all Autodesk 3D applications, if you are not using Native application) - OBJ (works with most 3D applications, if you are not using Native application) - textures - materials (.mat) - preview - description - screenshot with the settings hair and fur