- the scene is prepared for vray - the scene uses Linear Workflow - all maps are in the 3dsmax zipfile - all previews are render outputs - the studio setup is included - Colonial House 1: Polies 92000, Vertices 102000 - Colonial House 2: Polies 73000, Vertices 81000
- all objects are named and organzied with layers - all details (eg. woodplanks, rooftiles) are real geometry. - the model has very basic inside walls
- all maps are in the 3dsmax zipfile - the scene uses vray materials - the wood texture is 2k - the flag texture is 2,8k - the bricks texture of the chimney is 3k incl. normalmap
- the scene uses vraysun/vraysky and a vraycamera - the scene is set up for LWF
- the native format is 3dsmax Design 2013. It was safed for 3dsmax 2010. - FBX (exported from 3dsmax) - OBJ (exported from 3dsmax)
>>> both houses can also be purchased individually >>> please check out my catalogue for more hires and realistic models >>> if you like this model I would kindly ask you to rate it >>> this is a computer generated 3d model - it is not a real life object.