Not far from the Pidhirtsi Castle among old, crooked trees stands this, rather small, but nonetheless magnificent church. Its history starts at 1766. Originally it served as a family tomb, but in 1861 it became a temple. In 1944, during the WWII, churchs dome, one of its walls and several statues were partially destroyed by an artillery shell. It was closed and then restored only at 1979. Today, the church is in bad condition with several statues damaged and windows broken. The real tragedy is that this church is only one of many abandoned masterpieces left to crumble until it will be too late to save them.