Christmas Light low-poly 3d model ready for Virtual Reality (VR), Augmented Reality (AR), games and other real-time apps.
| PRODUCT DESCRIPTION ||
- Originally created in 3ds Max 2012 and rendered with Vray. - This model was created with attention to details . - All materials can be changed easily . ___________________________________
|| USAGE ||
- This model is suitable for use in (broadcast, high-res film closeups, advertising, design visualization, forensic presentation, etc). ___________________________________
|| SPECS ||
- The model contains 7 object and grouped into 1 Christmas light. - The model contains 1960 polygons without subdivision. ___________________________________
|| PRESENTATION IMAGES ||
- All preview images are rendered with vray 3ds max . - No Photoshop or compositing used, Product is ready to render out-of-the-box using the Native Source File. Lights and cameras are not included. ___________________________________
|| TEXTURES ||
___________________________________ || FORMAT || - CINEMA4D R17 . - 3ds Max 2012 vray. - FBX. -3DS. -OBJ. ___________________________________
|| GENERAL ||
- Model is built to real-world scale . - Units used: Centimeters. Model is approximately 12 cm high. - No third-party plug-ins needed. ___________________________________
|| ADDITIONAL NOTES ||
- File formats other than 3ds max and cinema 4d are exported as base mesh (not smoothed).