- Editorial Uses AllowedExtended Uses May Need Clearances
The intellectual property depicted in this model, including the brand "charlie chaplin", is not affiliated with or endorsed by the original rights holders. Editorial uses of this product are allowed, but other uses (such as within computer games) may require legal clearances from third party intellectual property owners. Learn more.
This Product is a collection of 2 Products listed below, combined for a lower price.
Product Name - Poly Counts - Product ID _________________________________
Ann the Anchor(non-rig) 8,247  Charlie Chaplin (non-rig) 9,781 
********************************* About: Ann the Anchorman (non-rig) This product contains a cartoon character which can be portrayed as an anchor or a presenter or a funny guy.
--- File is created in 3ds Max 2008 ---
|| USAGE ||
• This model is suitable for use in broadcast, high-res film close-ups, advertising, design visualization, forensic presentation, etc.
|| SPECS ||
• This model contains 9 separate objects • This model contains 8, 247 polygons with turbosmooth set to off. • This model contains 29, 792 polygons with turbosmooth set to On (set to 1 iterations.) • This model contains standard materials only.
|| PRESENTATION IMAGES ||
• All preview images are rendered with default scanline renderer. • No Photoshop or compositing used, product is ready to render out-of-the-box. light setup and cameras are included in the file.
|| TEXTURES ||
• 4096x4096 JPG (5) - Body and cloth textures (5 different textures) • 2048x2048 JPG (16) – Collar, tie and hairs • 1024x1024 JPG (1) – Eye texture • All textures are created from original photographs or drawings and hand painted. • High-res textures are included in the RAR file along with the 3ds Max file.
|| GENERAL ||
• Scene objects are organized by layers and selection sets. • No third-party renderer or plug-ins needed to open or render scene.
• A Rigged version is also available, product ID: 639543
|| ADDITIONAL NOTES ||
• Morph targets can be easily modeled. • Objects, materials and textures are named for ease and efficiency.