For sale is a 3D model of a stunning Chalet house.
The Japanese inspired design exudes elegance and precision while opening up living spaces for social interaction. It is adaptable and naturally lit with large windows.
The design offers the following rooms:
Ground Floor Level:
- Passageway. - 4 spacious ground level bedrooms each with large windows for natural light. - Toilet. - Bathroom with enclosed shower and vanity unit with handbasin.
- Living room with sofas, coffee table, side tables, tv and tv cabinet. - Dining Room with 6 chairs and table. - Kitchen with cabinets, oven, hot plate, exhaust hood & stools. - Laundry with Washing machine, trough and cabinets. - Bathroom Ensuite with Bath, vanity unit and toilet. - Master Bedroom with bed, chairs and storage. - Pot belly fireplace.
- Study area. - Play Area/Bedroom 6 and Bedroom 7 including fold-away beds.
- Curved stairwell access with natural rooflights for viewing.
- Entrance stair. - Balustrading - Cantilvered extended roof eave. - Raised cantilevered verandah to full house perimeter
The file is a Revit 2016 RVT file format. The Revit file includes a sheet that shows all plans, elevations and section.
Once downloaded, you can open this using Revit 2016 software or upload the model to AutoDesk's online viewer.
The design of Chalet is unique and copyrighted.
If you require any alterations to the design of the Chalet, please contact me and we can arrange for any changes to be made at an agreed rate.
As each site across the world is different, the Chalet model will need to be adapted suitably before it can be built from. A Structural Engineer for example will be needed to size all of the structural members to ensure they are suitably designed for the local climate conditions and locally supplied construction materials.
Providing this Revit model to your Architect, will save you money as the Architect will do less work and therefore charge you less. Your Architect will need to adapt the model to show local materials, thermal barriers, waterproofing, built-in equipment and construction methods. The Architect will create 2D drawing sheets from the 3D model that suit the needs of your local council planners, building department and contractors.