This cathedral was inspired by classic Romanesque architecture (groundplan, small windows, thick walls, etc) and Brutalist tendencies (overall mass & most of the structure is made out of the concrete slabs). The model is original design.
- rags can be subdivided to achieve smoother surface
- arhitecture is not intended for subdivision.
- geometry is polygonal
- the model is perfect for a variety of purposes
- polygons (architecture, without fabric): 18 933 - vertices (architecture, without fabric): 19 767
- polygons with fabric: 87 799 - vertices with fabric: 54 698
- main textures (2) 8192x8192 (diffuse, ambient occlusion, bump, specular)
- small metal parts texture 6000x6000 (diffuse, ambient occlusion, bump, specular)