The intellectual property depicted in this model, including the brands "dc comics" and "aston martin lagonda limited", is not affiliated with or endorsed by the original rights holders and must be used under editorial use restrictions.
These models are of high resolution, realistic, fully detailed cars. Detailed enough for close-up renders. Comes with detailed textures. Originally modeled in Lightwave 3d. Final images rendered with Lightwave. These models have been created to real world scale giving very accurate detail and dimensions. Extreme care has been taken to keep polygon count to a minimum to ease render times. Lightwave version comes in separate layers with all pivot points set:- Main body, Front Wheels, Rear wheels & Doors and object parented to null object.
* High quality polygonal models. * Model resolutions are optimized for polygon efficiency (in Lightwave 3d the Subpatch Level function can be used to increase/decrease mesh resolution if necessary). * All colors can be easily modified. * No special plugins needed to open scene. * Created with Lightwave 3d
* Lightwave.lwo * OBJ (Multi Format)
* Rendered in Lightwave 11.6 but will load into older versions. * Scene files are included to give you exact representation as color and detail show for each vehicle. * Lightwave scene files are included are supporting objects. * Unit system is set to metric. * All textures and materials are included and assigned to their relevant objects
Batmobile 1989 Details:-
* This model comes in Three correctly scaled versions:-
High Detail:- including guns, interior, engine and modeled tire tread, consisting of 117,354 polygons suitable for very close up shots.
Medium Detail:- with guns and interior removed and bump maps applied to tires consisting of 25,465 polygons suitable for close up shots (body still showing high detail).
Low Detail:- used as standing model for scene setup and extreme distance shots.
* 13 textures are included in JPEG (.jpg) with a resolutions ranging from 4800 x 4800 to 125 x 500 used for main body detail, interior and tires. * Previews rendered in Lightwave 3d
* 1 texture at 4800 x 4800 (Object UV) * 1 texture at 2400 x 2400 (Object UV) * 3 textures at 2048 x 2048 (Object UV) * 1 texture at 1200 x 1200 (Object UV) * 1 texture at 1028 x 1028 (Object UV) * 1 texture at 969 x 968 (Object UV) * 1 texture at 860 x 849 (Object UV) * 1 texture at 800 x 800 (Object UV) * 1 texture at 566 x 960 (Object UV) * 1 texture at 423 x 426 (Object UV) * 1 texture at 125 x 500 (Reflection Object UV)