- Editorial Uses AllowedExtended Uses May Need Clearances
The intellectual property depicted in this model, including the brand "benelli", is not affiliated with or endorsed by the original rights holders. Editorial uses of this product are allowed, but other uses (such as within computer games) may require legal clearances from third party intellectual property owners. Learn more.
This scene can be used for film animation. It includes all the objects as shown in the renders & also include textures.
The original scene was rendered in Maya 2009, and the scene comes with a standard V-Ray rendering setup, but it can be easily convertable to any rendering system.
The M4 was the first gas-operated shotgun produced by Benelli. Its function is designed around an entirely new method called the 'auto regulating gas operated' (ARGO) system. The ARGO system on the M4 opened the door for Benelli's development of the R1 rifle line. The design uses two stainless-steel self-cleaning pistons located just ahead of the chamber to function opposite the rotating bolt, thereby eliminating the need for the complex mechanisms found on other gas-actuated automatics. Benelli accomplishes this level of reliability through the simplicity of the mechanism. The ARGO is a short-stroke system that incorporates only four parts. It consists of two symmetrical shrouds containing two small steel gas pistons.
It is also self-regulating for cartridges of varying length and power levels. It can fire 2.75 and 3-inch (76 mm) shells of differing power-levels without any operator adjustments and in any combination. Low-power rounds, such as less-lethal rubber pellets, must be cycled manually.
The sights are military-style ghost ring and are adjustable in the field using only a cartridge rim. The MIL-STD-1913 Picatinny sight rail on top allows use of both conventional and night-vision sights, while retaining use of the original sights.
Geometry :- Polygonal Quads/Tris
Polygons :- 16,908
Vertices :- 17,210
Textures :- yes
Jointed :- no
Animated :- no
UV Mapped:- yes
Unwrapped UVs:- yes, mixed
Game Ready:- no
Format :- .max, .mb, .obj, .fbx
Other Technical Details: This package contains 6 files:
1. For V-Ray users maya 2009: This file is exclusively designed for V-Ray use. Materials and Lights in this file have been designed using V-Ray features for extremely photorealistic results. This includes V-Ray lights and materials and lights. You would need to have V-Ray 2010 to use this file.
2. For non V-Ray users maya 2009: This file uses Maya software renderer. This would render as per your local lighting used.
3. For non V-Ray users Max 2010: This file uses Max software renderer. This would render as per your local lighting used.
4. For V-Ray users max 2010: This file is exclusively designed for V-Ray use. Materials and Lights in this file have been designed using V-Ray features for extremely photorealistic results. This includes V-Ray lights and materials and lights. You would need to have V-Ray 2 to use this file.
Files in this package: 1 Maya model file for use with V-Ray 1 Maya model file for use without V-Ray 1 Max model file for use with V-Ray 1 Max model file for use without V-Ray 11 textures 1200X1200 resolution