- Editorial Uses AllowedExtended Uses May Need Clearances
The intellectual property depicted in this model, including the brand "nasa", is not affiliated with or endorsed by the original rights holders. Editorial uses of this product are allowed, but other uses (such as within computer games) may require legal clearances from third party intellectual property owners. Learn more.
==========This is a model of an Astronaut-1========
* Originally created with 3ds Max 2014 * This is a high quality realistic sci-fi 3d model.
* This model is suitable for use in broadcast, high-res film close-ups, advertising, design visualization, forensic presentation, etc.] * The model is accurate with the real world size and scale. *The scene measurements are in cm. ==============SPECIFICATIONS================
* This model contains 13088 polygons and 13600 verts.
Product contains 5 separate objects. Polycount: Head =1386 Body =2380 Eyes = 1024 Editional geometry=2418
* All preview images are rendered with V-Ray 3.0 as Renderer * Lights and cameras are included in the file.
* Texture Resolutions : * Head 4096x4096 * Body 8000x8000
* Hair and Fur modifiers for eyelashes. * File formats other than 3ds Max exported as base mesh (not smoothed) * Model represents 56 hours of 3D work