This is a model of an Ancient Saudi Pottery Pitcher, originally created with 3ds Max 2018.
|| USAGE ||
- This model is suitable for use in broadcast, high-res film, advertising, design visualization, forensic presentation. - This model is an accurate representation of Ancient Saudi Pottery Pitcher using a scale of 1unit = 1 cm.
|| SPECS ||
- This model contains single object. - This model contains 1264 polygons with TurboSmooth OFF. - This model contains 40448 polygons with TurboSmooth ON (set to  iterations) - This model contains 1264 quads,  tris, and  ngons. - This model contains V-Ray materials.
|| PRESENTATION IMAGES ||
- All preview images are rendered with V-Ray Renderer. - No Photoshop or compositing used, Product is ready to render out-of-the-box. Lights and cameras are included in the file. - Preview Images are rendered using the 3.60.03 version of the V-Ray renderer. If you render this file using a different version of this renderer, you may not have the same results as you see on the thumbnails.
|| TEXTURES ||
- 4069X4096 - Ancient Saudi Pottery Pitcher - Diffuse.JPG - 4069X4096 - Ancient Saudi Pottery Pitcher - Displacement.EXR - All textures are created from original photographs.
|| GENERAL ||
- Model is built to real-world scale. - Units used: Centimeters. Model is 19.54 centimeters tall, 25 centimeters width. - Scene objects are organized by layers. - V-Ray is REQUIRED in order to use this product.
|| ADDITIONAL NOTES ||
- Ancient Saudi Pottery Pitcher _OBJ file format does not have textures/materials applied and will not render like the preview images. - File formats other than 3ds Max exported as base mesh (not smoothed).