- Editorial Uses AllowedExtended Uses May Need Clearances
The intellectual property depicted in this model, including the brand "mikhail kalashnikov", is not affiliated with or endorsed by the original rights holders. Editorial uses of this product are allowed, but other uses (such as within computer games) may require legal clearances from third party intellectual property owners. Learn more.
- This is a high quality, low poly asset originally modeled in 3DS Max 2014. - This AKM model is low poly and ready for use in games or renders. - Model is in real world scale >> 56 mm x 880 mm x 253 mm - System Unit: millimeter - V-Ray shaders and materials included. - Previews rendered with V-Ray. - This model contains 70 separate objects as one group. - All the objects, materials and textures of the model are properly named. - There is 1 texture set. - 6 high resolution texture maps belong to the model: - Diffuse (4096 x 4096). - Normal (4096 x 4096). - Reflection (4096 x 4096). - Glossiness (4096 x 4096). - IOR (4096 x 4096). - Height (4096 x 4096).
- PBR textures also included: - BaseColor (4096 x 4096). - Normal (4096 x 4096). - Height (4096 x 4096). - Roughness (4096 x 4096). - Metalic (4096 x 4096).
- As you can see in the pictures, you can render it with full close-up by keeping beautiful details. - This model is not intended for subdivision.
- Polys: 16396 - Tris: 17016 - Verts: 9171
File formats, other than 3ds Max, exported as base mesh (not smoothed).
Please RATE this product if you are satisfied. Also check out my other models.