- Editorial Uses AllowedExtended Uses May Need Clearances
The intellectual property depicted in this model, including the brand "airbus", is not affiliated with or endorsed by the original rights holders. Editorial uses of this product are allowed, but other uses (such as within computer games) may require legal clearances from third party intellectual property owners. Learn more.
- Detailed 3d model of the Airbus A380-800 in Generic White paint scheme.-
- The model has animatable parts such us rudders, flight control surfaces, thrust reversers, engine core cowls, fans, landing gear, landing gear doors and cargo doors.-
- Textures are applied and mapped so the model is ready to render.-
- The scenes are NOT included.-
History ********* Airbus began engineering development work on the A380 in June 1994. Airbus studied numerous design configurations for the A380 and gave serious consideration to a single deck aircraft which would have seated 12 abreast and twin vertical tails. However Airbus settled upon a twin deck configuration, largely because of the significantly lighter structure required.-