Airbus Industries A-320 3D aircraft model. Suitable for many purposes/projects. Model can also be used in flight simulators or advertising projects.
This very accurately modeled A-320 has animated primary and secondary flight control surfaces which includes:
- ailerons, elevators, rudder, flaps, leading edge flaps, and spoilers.
Detailed accurately modeled landing gear system:
- wheel hub and tire, brakes, side stay, torque-link damper, shock absorber, lock stay, retraction actuator, fixed and hinged fairings, main and nose landing gear doors including landing gear bay
The engines features:
- separated fan disk (for animation) and working thrust reversers
- antenna's, probes, windshield wipers, anti-collision beacon and exterior lights.
This model has a low detail cabin and cockpit, optimized for medium distance renderings. The cabin features seats galley's and the front 2 doors (passenger door on the left, and a service door on the right)are animated in both .max and .3ds versions.
Cockpit has pilot seats, main instrument panel, pedestal and glare shield modeled (low detail)
Animation as being seen in the preview images are only working in both .max and .3ds files. Animations are divided into 4 situations.
- Flight mode, frame 0: clean model, everything retracted. - Landing mode, frame 0-80: gear and flaps down. - Rollout mode, frame 80-90: reversers and spoilers deployed. - last frame 90-100: passengers doors are opening
Model comes with multiple textures. And has been scaled to real world size.