* This is a high quality model of a norepinephrine molecule, also known as noradrenaline. * Norepinephrine is released from the adrenal medulla into the blood as a hormone and is also a neurotransmitter in the central nervous system and the sympathetic nervous system. * Originally created in Lightwave 11. Compatible with Lightwave versions 7.5-11.
|| USAGE ||
* This model was designed for use as a real-time asset for high definition broadcast. * This model is suitable for use in broadcast, high-res film close-ups, advertising, design
visualization, forensic presentation, etc.
|| SPECS ||
* There are 10,396 vertices, 11,040 polys, 1,380 tris and 9,660 quads in this model. * This model contains standard Lightwave materials. * This model is rendered with standard Lightwave 11 renderer, one light and camera with backdrop
radiosity. * Lightwave setup scene file (lws) is included.
|| PRESENTATION IMAGES ||
* All preview images are rendered with standard Lightwave 11 renderer. * Product is ready to render out-of-the-box. Lights and camera are included in the scene file.
|| TEXTURES ||
* There is one uv map, unwrapped and non-overlapping that can be, but is not, used for texturing..
|| GENERAL ||
* This model measures approximately 1 m in width. * Units used: meters. * No third-party renderer or plugins needed. * 3ds file has 20,700 tris.