- Editorial Uses AllowedExtended Uses May Need Clearances
The intellectual property depicted in this model, including the brand "tesla", is not affiliated with or endorsed by the original rights holders. Editorial uses of this product are allowed, but other uses (such as within computer games) may require legal clearances from third party intellectual property owners. Learn more.
High detailed 3D model of 2017 Tesla Model X with interior.
Main features: - Originally created with 3ds Max 2015 - Two .MAX files with V-Ray and Standard 3ds Max materials - Two .MB files with V-Ray and Standard Maya materials - Subdivision modifier is available in the history for .MAX, .MB and .C4D file formats (subdivision iteration 1 is set for all objects). So you can get access to original non-smoothed mesh by deactivating the Subdivision modifier - Separate objects like body, wheels and doors. Total number of objects is 21. All objects are intelligently named - Doors can be opened - Unit system is set to metric (millimeters). Real-world scale - All textures and materials are included and assigned - 6 textures, which vary in resolution from 2048x2048px to 4096x4096px - Windshield and rear window are using high resolution transparency mask texture - Previews rendered in 3ds Max 2015 with V-Ray 3.50.04
Special notes: - .OBJ format is recommended for import in other 3d software. If your software doesn't support .OBJ format, please use .3ds format; .OBJ format was exported from 3ds Max. The geometry for .OBJ format is set to quads - .MAX files can be loaded in 3ds Max 2015 or higher. In order to use V-Ray rendering setups and materials, V-Ray 3.50.04 or higher is needed. V-Ray shaders and render setups are backwards compatible, so you can use V-Ray 2.0 or higher - .MB files can be loaded in Autodesk Maya 2015 or higher. In order to use V-Ray rendering setups and materials in Maya, V-Ray 3.10.01 or higher is needed. Maya V-Ray renders are similar to 3ds Max V-Ray rendered previews, but not identical - .C4D file can be loaded in MAXON Cinema4D R17 or higher. Only standard Cinema4D materials and Standard renderer used. Material reflections are set up using the new Reflectance channel introduced in R16
Polycounts: - .MAX format (only one file included with MeshSmooth iteration 1 applied to all objects): no MeshSmooth: 107,501 faces and 120,532 vertices MeshSmooth level 1: 428,382 faces and 455,643 vertices MeshSmooth level 2: 1,713,528 faces and 1,767,627 vertices
- .MB format (only one file included with Subdivision iteration 1 applied to all objects): no Subdivision: 107,501 faces and 120,532 vertices Subdivision iteration 1: 428,382 faces and 455,643 vertices Subdivision iteration 2: 1,713,528 faces and 1,767,627 vertices
- .C4D format (only one file included with Subdivision iteration 1 applied to all objects): no Subdivision: 107,501 faces and 120,532 vertices Subdivision iteration 1: 428,382 faces and 455,643 vertices Subdivision iteration 2: 1,713,528 faces and 1,767,627 vertices
- .FBX and .OBJ formats (3 files included for each format): low: 107,501 faces and 120,532 vertices medium: 428,382 faces and 455,643 vertices high: 1,713,528 faces and 1,767,627 vertices
- .3DS format (3 files included): low: 213,380 faces and 178,113 vertices medium: 856,764 faces and 564,209 vertices high: 3,427,056 faces and 1,998,176 vertices