General Motors has specified allowed uses for this content, including editorial and non-commerical use. Each requested use will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis, and approved or denied at GM's sole discretion.
High detailed 3D model of 2015 Cadillac Escalade with interior and simple suspension.
- Originally created with 3ds Max 2010 - Two .max files with V-Ray and Standard 3ds Max materials - MeshSmooth is still in the history for .max format (MeshSmooth level 1 is set by default for all objects) - Separate objects like body, wheels and doors. Total number of objects is 22. All objects are intelligently named - Doors can be opened - Unit system is set to metric. Real-world scale - All textures and materials are included and assigned - 12 textures, which vary in resolution from 1710x1710px to 3072x3072px - Previews rendered in 3ds Max 2010 with V-Ray 2.20.02
- Softimage and Cinema4D medium and high poly files geometry consists of all quads. LightWave high poly file is made up of quads and tris. LightWave's medium poly file is made up of all quads. - .obj format is recommended for import in other 3d software. If your software doesn't support .obj format, please use .3ds format; .obj format was exported from 3ds Max. The geometry for .obj format is set to quads - .max files can be loaded in 3ds Max 2010 or higher. In order to use V-Ray rendering setups and materials, V-Ray 2.20.02 or higher is required
- .max format: • no MeshSmooth: 129,105 faces and 141,973 vertices • MeshSmooth level 1: 513,937 faces and 540,315 vertices • MeshSmooth level 2: 1,800,328 faces and 1,850,029 vertices
- .scn, .mb and .obj formats: • low: 128,699 faces and 141,833 vertices • medium: 513,937 faces and 540,315 vertices • high: 1,800,328 faces and 1,850,029 vertices
- .lwo and .c4d formats: • low: 128,699 faces and 141,823 vertices • medium: 513,937 faces and 540,311 vertices • high: 1,800,306 faces and 1,849,750 vertices
- .3ds format: • low: 256,539 faces and 196,696 vertices • medium: 1,027,874 faces and 648,007 vertices • high: 3,600,656 faces and 2,070,375 vertices