High detailed 3D model of 2014 Land Rover Range Rover Sport with with interior and simple suspension.
- Originally created with 3ds Max 2010 - Two .max files with V-Ray and Standard 3ds Max materials - MeshSmooth is still in the history for .max format (MeshSmooth level 1 is set by default) - Separate objects like body, wheels and doors. Total number of objects is 24. All objects are intelligently named - Doors can be opened - Unit system is set to metric. Real-world scale - All textures and materials are included and assigned - 9 textures, which vary in resolution from 2048x1536px to 3072x3072px - Previews rendered in 3ds Max 2010 with V-Ray 2.20.02
- .obj format is recommended for import in other 3d software. If your software doesn't support .obj format, please use .3ds format; .obj format was exported from 3ds Max. The geometry for .obj format is set to quads - .max files can be loaded in 3ds Max 2010 or higher. In order to use V-Ray rendering setups and materials, V-Ray 2.20.02 or higher is required
- .max format: • no MeshSmooth: 138,887 faces and 151,263 vertices • MeshSmooth level 1: 551,471 faces and 577,063 vertices • MeshSmooth level 2: 2,203,337 faces and 2,253,831 vertices
- .lwo, .scn, .mb and .obj formats: • low: 138,887 faces and 151,219 vertices • medium: 553,996 faces and 579,732 vertices • high: 2,215,984 faces and 2,266,952 vertices
- .c4d format: • low: 138,887 faces and 151,219 vertices • medium: 550,800 faces and 576,040 vertices • high: 1,943,732 faces and 1,990,590 vertices
- .3ds format: • low: 276,222 faces and 214,344 vertices • medium: 1,107,992 faces and 702,357 vertices • high: 4,431,968 faces and 2,549,259 vertices