Thea Design & Concept is proud to present the first in our Architectural 3dsmax/Vray series. This product has been designed to be used with high end architectural renders and visualizations. The ' 2m x 1m Fixed-Louvre Window' prop features:
- Real world scale and components. Prop based on 45mm kiln dried Spotted Gum hardwood frame. Aluminum galleries and weather-strips. 100mm Louvre Glass Blades. Louvre windows fit together as they do in the real world. 2000mm width x 1070mm Height.
- 8192 x 8192 Diffuse, Gloss, Reflect, Metalness and Normal maps.
-256 x 256 Opacity map for flyscreen fabric.
- Realistic design features real world details such as routed in flyscreens and swivel clips.
- Fully rigged slider setup controls the louvre windows independently. (either side is able to be opened/closed separately)
- Cleanly constructed mesh, with turbosmooth option for close camera shots. Prop is designed with 'out of the window shots' in mind, where the window 'frames' the shot, and is close to the camera.
- Predominately unwrapped non overlapping UV's (on the entirety of the window except for the flyscreen mesh) for maximum compatibility and texture flexibility.
- Flexible prop use. Can be used with masonry/brick walls or stud walls.
- Designed with waterproofing angles in mind. Design works in the real world, and is currently in use in the building industry.
- Currently for use with 3dsmax and Vray only, Unreal engine support coming soon.
- Made for artists, quality assured.
Check our socials for updates, and future products.