High detailed 3D model of 2018 Volvo XC60 with interior.
- Originally created with 3ds Max 2014 - Two .max files with Corona and Standard 3ds Max materials - MeshSmooth is still in the history for .max format (MeshSmooth level 1 is set for all objects) - Separate objects like body, wheels and doors. Total number of objects is 20. All objects are intelligently named - Doors can be opened - Unit system is set to metric (millimeters). Real-world scale - All textures and materials are included and assigned - 8 textures, which vary in resolution from 86x87px to 3072x3072px - Previews rendered in 3ds Max 2018 with Corona 5.0. Scenes, HDRI's and backplate images for outdoor renders are not included in product files
- Cinema4D and LightWave medium and high poly files geometry consists of all quads - .OBJ format is recommended for import in other 3d software. If your software doesn't support .OBJ format, please use .3DS format; .OBJ format was exported from 3ds Max. The geometry for .OBJ format is set to quads - .MAX files can be loaded in 3ds Max 2018 or higher. In order to use Corona rendering setups and materials, Corona 3.0 or higher is needed
- .MAX format (only one file included with MeshSmooth level 1 applied to all objects): no MeshSmooth: 171,838 faces and 187,292 vertices MeshSmooth level 1: 687,163 faces and 717,850 vertices MeshSmooth level 2: 2,748,652 faces and 2,809,616 vertices
- .FBX, .MB and .OBJ formats (3 files included for each format): low: 171,838 faces and 187,292 vertices medium: 687,163 faces and 717,850 vertices high: 2,748,652 faces and 2,809,616 vertices
- .LWO and .C4D formats (3 files included for each format): low: 171,838 faces and 187,292 vertices medium: 687,163 faces and 717,842 vertices high: 2,748,652 faces and 2,809,578 vertices
- .3DS format (3 files included): low: 343,487 faces and 246,267 vertices medium: 1,374,326 faces and 834,894 vertices high: 5,497,304 faces and 3,103,762 vertices