High detailed 3D model of 2016 Mazda CX-3 with interior.
- Originally created with 3ds Max 2010 - Two .max files with V-Ray and Standard 3ds Max materials - MeshSmooth is still in the history for .max format (MeshSmooth level 1 is set by default for all objects) - Separate objects like body, wheels and doors. Total number of objects is 19. All objects are intelligently named - Doors can be opened - Unit system is set to metric. Real-world scale - All textures and materials are included and assigned - 8 textures, which vary in resolution from 86x87px to 3072x3072px - Previews rendered in 3ds Max 2010 with V-Ray 2.20.02
- Cinema4D and LightWave medium and high poly files geometry consists of all quads - .obj format is recommended for import in other 3d software. If your software doesn't support .obj format, please use .3ds format; .obj format was exported from 3ds Max. The geometry for .obj format is set to quads - .max files can be loaded in 3ds Max 2010 or higher. In order to use V-Ray rendering setups and materials, V-Ray 2.20.02 or higher is required
- .max format: • no MeshSmooth: 128,097 faces and 138,582 vertices • MeshSmooth level 1: 512,155 faces and 532,971 vertices • MeshSmooth level 2: 2,048,620 faces and 2,089,865 vertices
- .fbx, .mb and .obj formats: • low: 128,097 faces and 138,582 vertices • medium: 512,155 faces and 532,971 vertices • high: 2,048,620 faces and 2,089,865 vertices
- .lwo and .c4d formats: • low: 128,095 faces and 138,580 vertices • medium: 512,151 faces and 532,967 vertices • high: 2,048,611 faces and 2,089,856 vertices
- .3ds format: • low: 255,957 faces and 205,815 vertices • medium: 1,024,302 faces and 666,707 vertices • high: 4,097,222 faces and 2,397,365 vertices