High detailed 3D model of 2015 Porsche Cayenne E-Hybrid with low detailed interior.
- Originally created with 3ds Max 2010 - Two .max files with V-Ray and Standard 3ds Max materials - MeshSmooth is still in the history for .max format (MeshSmooth level 1 is set by default for all objects) - Separate objects like body, wheels and lights. Total number of objects is 13. All objects are intelligently named - Unit system is set to metric. Real-world scale - All textures and materials are included and assigned - 3 textures, which vary in resolution from 3072x3072px to 3076x3076px - Previews rendered in 3ds Max 2010 with V-Ray 2.20.02
- Cinema4D and LightWave medium and high poly files geometry consists of all quads - .obj format is recommended for import in other 3d software. If your software doesn't support .obj format, please use .3ds format; .obj format was exported from 3ds Max. The geometry for .obj format is set to quads - .max files can be loaded in 3ds Max 2010 or higher. In order to use V-Ray rendering setups and materials, V-Ray 2.20.02 or higher is required
- .max format (only one file included with MeshSmooth level 1 applied to all objects): • no MeshSmooth: 112,340 faces and 124,030 vertices • MeshSmooth level 1: 448,095 faces and 472,488 vertices • MeshSmooth level 2: 1,792,380 faces and 1,840,914 vertices
- .fbx, .mb and .obj formats (3 files included for each format): • low: 112,340 faces and 124,030 vertices • medium: 448,095 faces and 472,488 vertices • high: 1,792,380 faces and 1,840,914 vertices
- .lwo and .c4d formats (3 files included for each format): • low: 112,340 faces and 124,030 vertices • medium: 448,095 faces and 472,486 vertices • high: 1,792,380 faces and 1,840,877 vertices
- .3ds format (3 files included): • low: 223,415 faces and 192,232 vertices • medium: 896,190 faces and 602,704 vertices • high: 3,584,760 faces and 2,120,598 vertices