High detailed 3D model of 2013 Subaru Outback with interior and simple suspension.
- Originally created with 3ds Max 2010 - Two .max files with V-Ray and Standard 3ds Max materials - MeshSmooth is still in the history for .max format (MeshSmooth level 1 is set by default) - Separate objects like body, wheels and doors. Total number of objects is 24. All objects are intelligently named - Doors can be opened - Unit system is set to metric. Real-world scale - All textures and materials are included and assigned - 10 textures, which vary in resolution from 35x35px to 2048x580px - Previews rendered in 3ds Max 2010 with V-Ray 2.20.02
- Softimage and Lightwave medium and high poly files geometry consists of all quads - .obj format is recommended for import in other 3d software. If your software doesn't support .obj format, please use .3ds format; .obj format was exported from 3ds Max. The geometry for .obj format is set to quads - .max files can be loaded in 3ds Max 2010 or higher. In order to use V-Ray rendering setups and materials, V-Ray 2.20.02 or higher is required
- .max format: • no MeshSmooth: 137,780 faces and 150,389 vertices • MeshSmooth level 1: 545,984 faces and 572,856 vertices • MeshSmooth level 2: 1,773,770 faces and 1,818,618 vertices
- .scn, .mb and .obj formats: • low: 137,754 faces and 150,376 vertices • medium: 545,984 faces and 572,856 vertices • high: 1,773,770 faces and 1,818,618 vertices
- .lwo and .c4d formats: • low: 137,754 faces and 150,376 vertices • medium: 545,984 faces and 572,851 vertices • high: 1,773,770 faces and 1,818,608 vertices
- .3ds format: • low: 273,001 faces and 166,869 vertices • medium: 1,091,946 faces and 608,540 vertices • high: 3,547,518 faces and 1,917,395 vertices