The intellectual property depicted in this model, including the brand "factory five", is not affiliated with or endorsed by the original rights holders and must be used under editorial use restrictions.
High detailed 3D model of 2012 Factory Five 818 Street version with simple interior.
- Originally created with 3ds Max 2010 - Two .max files with V-Ray and Standard 3ds Max materials - MeshSmooth is still in the history for .max format (MeshSmooth level 1 is set by default) - Separate objects like body, wheels and doors. Total number of objects is 12. All objects are intelligently named - Doors can be opened - Unit system is set to metric. Real-world scale - All textures and materials are included and assigned - 10 textures, which vary in resolution from 100x100px to 1079x479px - Previews rendered in 3ds Max 2010 with V-Ray 2.20.02
- .obj format is recommended for import in other 3d software. If your software doesn't support .obj format, please use .3ds format; .obj format was exported from 3ds Max. The geometry for .obj format is set to quads - .max files can be loaded in 3ds Max 2010 or higher. In order to use V-Ray rendering setups and materials, V-Ray 2.20.02 or higher is required
- .max format: • no MeshSmooth: 195,673 faces and 214,526 vertices • MeshSmooth level 1 (except wheel objects): 255,624 faces and 277,363 vertices • MeshSmooth level 2: 1,022,432 faces and 1,065,009 vertices
- .c4d, .lwo, .fbx, .mb and .obj formats: • low: 195,686 faces and 214,526 vertices • medium: 255,624 faces and 277,361 vertices • high: 1,022,432 faces and 1,065,007 vertices
- .3ds format: • low: 390,663 faces and 217,466 vertices • medium: 511,180 faces and 281,981 vertices • high: 2,044,860 faces and 1,083,412 vertices