- Editorial Uses AllowedExtended Uses May Need Clearances
The intellectual property depicted in this model, including the brand "gm", is not affiliated with or endorsed by the original rights holders. Editorial uses of this product are allowed, but other uses (such as within computer games) may require legal clearances from third party intellectual property owners. Learn more.
High detailed 3D model of 1966 Pontiac Bonneville convertible with interior (a.k.a. Pontiac Parisienne 1966)
- Originally created with 3ds Max 2011, rendered with 3ds max 2016 - Two .max files: scene with lights and preview cameras And file with the car only - Archive file with assets (textures and environment .EXR maps, used for previews) - TurboSmooth is still in the history for .max format (TurboSmooth_Car modifier is applied as an instance to all objects related to the car itself and set to 1. TurboSmooth_Wheels modifier is responsible for wheels and set to 2) - Total number of objects is 18. - Car's bottom is modeled including transmittion, suspention, gas tank etc. - Doors can be opened. Doors are animated, 0-key - closed position, 90-key - doors are open. - Unit system is set to metric. 1 unit = 1 inch. Real-world scale - All textures and materials are included and assigned - All texture pathes are stripped - 47 textures, which vary in resolution from 80x531px to 4624x5808px - Previews rendered in 3ds Max 2016 with V-Ray 3.40.03
- .obj format is recommended for import in other 3d software. - .max files can be loaded in 3ds Max 2013 or higher.
- .max format (TurboSmooth Iterations 1 for the car, TurboSmooth Iterations 2 applied to wheels): no TurboSmooth on car and wheels: 1,227,033 faces and 673,395 vertices TurboSmooth Iteration 1 on car and wheels: 3,540,036 faces and 1,837,178 vertices TurboSmooth Iteration 1 on car and 2 on wheels: 5,829,252 faces and 2,982,818 vertices (recommended for high quality renderings)
- .obj format (3 files included for each format): low-poly: 1,319,759 faces and 672,769 vertices mid-poly: 3,362,610 faces and 1,836,482 vertices mid-poly car + high-poly wheels (1 iteration for the car, 2 iteriations for the wheels): 5,921,826 faces and 2,982,020 vertices mid-poly car: 2,830,906 faces and 1,431,914 vertices high-poly wheels: 3,090,920 faces and 1,550,106 vertices
If you need to re-render one of the previews then switch to the camera, turn ON corresponding VRayDomeLight and hit 'render'. If you use other renderer rather than VRay then put the corresponding .EXR into environment lighting and render.