- This is a model of a heavy bronze club also known as 'Morningstar' or 'Morgenstern' (ger). The model doesn't tend to be 100% historically authentic, but still to be very similar to what might possibly be used a long time ago.
- Originally created in Blender v2.78c and rendered with Cycles render Engine. - This model was created with attention to details and historical accuracy with elements of creative freedom. ______________________________________________
|| USAGE ||
- This model is suitable for use in (broadcast, high-res film closeups, advertising, design visualization, forensic presentation, etc). ______________________________________________
|| SPECS ||
- The model consists 8 separate objects-components (check the attached outliner screenshot). - The model contains 13,572 polygons without subdivision. - The model contains 13,572 (100%) quads. - The model contains one PBR (Specular workflow) Cycles material which is applied to the entire model using a combined UV. (check the attached shader screenshot) - This product includes 2 Blender versions with and without presentation stage set-up (separate downloads). ______________________________________________
|| PRESENTATION IMAGES ||
- All preview images are rendered with built-in Cycles Renderer using 8K textures. - No Photoshop or compositing used. - Product is ready to render out-of-the-box using the Native Source File. Lights and cameras are included in the file. - If you render this file using a different renderer, you may not have the same results as you see on the thumbnails. ______________________________________________
|| TEXTURES ||
1) 4096x4096 and 8192x8192 - PNG - Base color (Diffuse) 2) 4096x4096 and 8192x8192 - PNG - Normal map 3) 4096x4096 and 8192x8192 - PNG - Roughness map 4) 4096x4096 and 8192x8192 - PNG - Specularity map 5) 4096x4096 and 8192x8192 - PNG - Reflectivity map 6) 8192x8192 - PNG - Material ID map ______________________________________________
|| GENERAL ||
- Model is built to real-world scale according to historical resources. - Units used: Centimeters. Model is approximately 50 cm tall. - Scene objects are placed into a single layer. The objects are attached to a single axis object for better control. - No third-party renderer or plug-ins are needed. ______________________________________________
|| ADDITIONAL NOTES ||
- Clean Source File (CSF) does not have the presentation stage set-up and will not render like the preview images, even though the rendering and camera settings/angles are retained. - File formats other than Blender exported as base mesh (not smoothed). - Original quality is only guaranteed on .blend format. - Please keep textures inside the same directory as the model in order to work properly. 8K versions of the textures were used by default. In case if you wish to use the 4K ones, you should replace the 8K ones firstly and then reopen the textures from inside the Cycles shader so the paths are updated.