Have questions? Chat with us now.Live Chat Now 24/7
|Unwrapped UVs:||Yes, non-overlapping|
Modelled using 3D Max 2009 with final images rendered in Vray, though with all maps included it can potentially be used in any render engine. The model contains both vray and standard materials, and also inluded are very high resolution textures detailing the DIII with serial number 1996/16 around July 1917 flown by Ltn. Rudolph Hohberg
- Model is very accurately modelled and detailed.
- Model is fully textured with all materials applied (4000x4000 for fuselage texture)
- Texture is historically accurate for the DIII numbered 1996/16
- No cleaning up necessary, just drop the model into your scene and start rendering.
- Model is grouped to allow for easy selection.
- Model is high resolution using meshmooth but can be optimised by altering the iterations.
The same model is also available in a number of different historical markings/textures, along with a collection which contains all 3 variations in one product.
Also available is a dogfight pack which contains 1 Albatros DIII as well as 1 Sopwith Camel.