- Editorial Uses AllowedExtended Uses May Need Clearances
The intellectual property depicted in this model, including the brand "piper", is not affiliated with or endorsed by the original rights holders. Editorial uses of this product are allowed, but other uses (such as within computer games) may require legal clearances from third party intellectual property owners. Learn more.
* This model contains 55 separate objects * This model contains 19 884 polygons with TurboSmooth OFF * This model contains 185 949 polygons with TurboSmooth ON ( 2 iterations.) * This product includes 3ds Max 2012 versions for V-Ray (separate downloads) and mental ray (no additional plug in needed, separate download) * This model contains 99% 4 sided polygons, 1% triangles, and no Ngons.
Scene Totals: Objects: 56 Shapes: 13 Cameras: 2 Lights: 5 Helpers: 12 Space Warps: 0 Total: 88
Verts: 191342 Faces: 187000
2048 x 2048 x2 1604 x 1444 x1 1494 x 1888 x1 1716 x 1092 x1
*Rigging n control :
- separate control for each steering (see image) - undercarriage up and down control - whole body under one hierarchy
- unnecessary controller locked. - ready to 'on patch' animation.
|| GENERAL ||
* Model is built to real-world scale * Units used: Meters Object is 9,25 m long. * Scene objects are organized by layers and groups
|| ADDITIONAL NOTES ||
* .3ds file format does not have textures/materials applied and will not render like the preview images. * File formats other than 3ds Max exported as base mesh (not smoothed)' * modeling based on photos available on Google and manufacturer blueprints.