- Editorial Uses AllowedExtended Uses May Need Clearances
The intellectual property depicted in this model, including the brand "ahmad tea", is not affiliated with or endorsed by the original rights holders. Editorial uses of this product are allowed, but other uses (such as within computer games) may require legal clearances from third party intellectual property owners. Learn more.
- Originally created with 3ds Max 2010 - Model is built to real-world scale - Units used: millimeters. 1unit = 1milimeters - Model is centered at 0,0,0
- All object are named - All materials are named - No unnecessary objects - Objects grouped
- This model contains 24,620 polygons with TurboSmooth OFF - In original 3ds Max file, the Turbosmooth stack modifier isn’t closed. - Additionally the model is presented in formats OBJ and FBX. - Turbosmooth modifier on FBX format can be adjusted. - Final rendering was made using V-Ray 2.20
- Textures: - Main objects - 2048x2048 JPG
- Additionally attached file *mat with all the materials models - Also attached structure of material from Slate Material Editor (screenshots)