- 216 UNIQUE ROCKS: Each rock is a different shape and size. So no matter how big your scene is, these rocks will always look unique and realistic!
- 12 COLOR VARIATIONS: Each rock has unique texture coordinates (UVs) so you'll never see a repeating pattern!
- INSTRUCTIONS: Includes instructions to get you started! explains aspects of the models, materials and textures.
- CREATE INFINITE VARIATIONS (3ds Max): Take it to a whole new level by CREATING YOUR OWN VARIATIONS! These rocks were designed with the customer in mind by including the history stack, which contains tools to create your own unique rock shapes and sizes! Copy any rock as many times as you want and change it's properties to generate a whole new, unique rock.
- SMART MATERIALS: The materials were designed with procedural maps! This means you can copy the UVW modifiers from any of these objects, paste them onto another object and apply the material and everything will come out looking naturally! No unwrap any UVW maps!
- ADJUST MODEL POLY COUNT ON THE FLY: Because the model history stacks are included, you can adjust the model poly counts to fit your scene! Whether you need them to have a very low poly count for stones in the distance or a very high poly count for stones that are right in the foreground, the options are here!
- V-RAY, METNAL RAY AND SCANLINE VERSIONS INCLUDED (max files)!
by editing the model poly count through the modifier history stack, you can achieve Poly counts ranging from below 150 polygons to well over 300,000 polygons! Note: Higher poly counts can slow down renderings.
Models are UVW mapped with no seams.
Includes 12 materials that can be applied to any rock and 12 procedurally mixed materials (seen on the ground on some of the example images) that can be used for cliffs, grounds, etc.
Includes 11 High-resolution, tiled textures - up to 3,872 x 3872 pixels.
SEE OUR OTHER PRODUCTS FOR INDIVIDUAL STONE PACKS BY CLICKING ON OUR USER NAME IN THE TOP-RIGHT CORNER!