- The scene is prepared for V-Ray - The preview images are render outputs - The system unit is [cm] - The main preview file has Photoshop work applied - This Photoshop file is included - The native version of this scene is 3ds Max 2016 - The scene uses the 3ds Max 2016 physical camera to render the Depth of Field - This effect is only available in 3ds Max 2016 - For older versions please use the V-Ray phyiscal camera instead
- The stack of the model is collapsed - The model is high res and ready for closeups - All objects are named and organized with layers - The background is a sphere with a procedural map - The scene uses Depth of Field - The scene is off scale for easier handling - The scene is ~20m long - Use the camera target to set the focus and Depth of Field
- The scene uses V-Ray materials - no maps needed for this asset - This asset uses procedural maps (only 3ds Max)
>>> Light setup
- The studio light setup is included
- 3ds Max 2016 - 3ds Max 2013 - FBX - OBJ
>>> Contact Turbosquid support if you need assistance with file formats >>> Please check out my catalogue for more hires and realistic models >>> If you like this model I would kindly ask you to rate it >>> This is a computer generated 3d model - it is not a real life object.