- Editorial Uses AllowedExtended Uses May Need Clearances
The intellectual property depicted in this model, including the brand "sony", is not affiliated with or endorsed by the original rights holders. Editorial uses of this product are allowed, but other uses (such as within computer games) may require legal clearances from third party intellectual property owners. Learn more.
- the scene is prepared for V-Ray 2.0 - the scene uses Linear Workflow - the preview images are renderoutputs
- the stack of the model is collapsed - the model is very high res and ready for closeups - the light sensors can be turned on/off using a material_ID Modifier (only 3ds Max with V-Rray)
- the scene uses V-Ray materials - all maps are in the 3ds Max zipfile - the fabric uses a gradient ramp procedural (no map) - the light sensors use vrays self-illumination feature (V-Ray 2.0 !!!)
- the studio light setup is included - the scene is set up for LWF
- 3ds Max 2010 - FBX - OBJ
>>> please check out my catalogue for more hires and realistic models >>> if you like this model I would kindly ask you to rate it >>> this is a computer generated 3d model - it is not a real life object.