|3ds Max 9||mental ray 3.4|
Have questions? Chat with us now.Live Chat Now 24/7
All included models are of a highest quiality and are suitable for high-definition rendering and close-ups and can be used anywhere, from medical presentations to movies.
This collection contains:
- Three DNA strands
- Animated blood cells. Two types of red blood cells and white blood cells flow through a blood vessel.
- High detailed bacillus bacterias
- Bacteriophage with DNA strand (rigged)
- Salmonella bacteria model (animated)
- Human skin cells
- Chromosome (3 slightly modified versions)
- Sperm cell / Spermatozoon (rigged)
- Bacillus bacterias as seen under optical microscope (unique scene - all of the other bacteria models on TS show bacterias as seen under electron microscope)
- Amebas as seen through optical microscope (scene has to be rendered with VideoPost for full effect)
- HIV cell
- Green plant cell
- Animated cell division (has to be rendered with VideoPost for full effect)
- Carbon Nanotube (length is easily customizable)
- Pollen cell
- 4 different fictional virus cells
- Highly detailed Animal Cell (Cross Section)
- Long bacteria
- E. Coli Bacteria
- Mold cells
- Spirilium bacteria
- Anabaena bacteria
- Cocci bacteria colony
- Helicobacter pilory
30 unique scenes in total.
Counting different types of the same model - 36 models in total. In addition, you can easily apply materials from one model to another, this can give interesting results, as some models have realistic surface materials, and the other represent cells as seen under electron microscope. This way you can make even more different cells in a few minutes.
What you see is what you get. Background textures, materials, lighting setup and rendering environments are included. In addition, some models are rigged and/or animated. Most of the scenes were designed for MentalRay.
No additional plugins required.
You can download more preview images below.