This is a rigged model of a high detail anime style female character. Originally created with ZBrush and Maya using the Mentalray renderer.
This model is suitable for use in advertising, design visualisation, film, game cut scenes, etc.
- Rigged with skin and HumanIK plus extra bones (driven by expressions) for better deformation. - Mesh hair rigged using Maya Hair and guide curves. - Model utilises 32 bit displacement maps and mental ray subdivision approximation. - SSS (Sub Surface Scattering) skin shaders.
- This model contains 51 seperate mesh objects.
- Body Polys 12142 Objects: 1 Verts 12144
- Nails Polys 620 Objects: 2 Verts 660
- Eyelashes Polys 240 Objects: 1 Verts 312
- Eyes Polys 720 Objects: 4 Verts 756
- Hair Polys 3920 Objects: 1 Verts 6048
- Mouth Polys 1338 Objects: 5 Verts 1528
- Shirt Polys 5262 Objects: 3 Verts 5365
- Skirt Polys 3560 Objects: 1 Verts 3560
- Pants Polys 396 Objects: 1 Verts 439
- Socks Polys 1554 Objects: 1 Verts 1558
- Shoes Polys 1860 Objects: 1 Verts 1864
- Blend Shapes Polys 4680 Objects: 4 Verts 4796
- All preview images are rendered with Mentalray - No compositing used, Product is ready to render as previews, Lights and cameras included in file.
- All displacement textures are in 32 bit .exr format other textures are in layered .tif format. - 4096x4096 for main body. - 2048x2048 and lower for rest.
- Model is built to real world scale. - Units used: cm, model is 152 cm tall. - Scene objects are organized by layers/Groups. - No third-party renderer or plug-ins needed. - All objects individually named and in appropriate layers.
- Ztool contains all sculptured body and clothes meshes. - OBJ contains mesh objects including blend shapes meshes.