- Editorial Uses AllowedExtended Uses May Need Clearances
The intellectual property depicted in this model, including the brand "bork", is not affiliated with or endorsed by the original rights holders. Editorial uses of this product are allowed, but other uses (such as within computer games) may require legal clearances from third party intellectual property owners. Learn more.
• It is the high-quality low-poly 3D model of kettle Bork K810 used in various fields 3D Graphics such as: game development, advertising, interior design, motion picture art, visualization, etc.. Modeling was made by ortho-photos of real kettle that is why all details of design are recreated most authentically.
• Ease of use is that the model consists from few of meshes, it is low-polygonal (saves resources of your system) and has several materials for body (with photo-textures), brew pot and netting of spout, chromed surfaces, glass parts, symbols and logos mask-material.
• Whichever renderer you wouldn't use, this model will always look realistic because of quality high resolution photo-textures .
• The competently think over topology low-poly model in combination with detailed textures allows for a minimum amount of polygons get the maximum quality, which can be enough even for close ups.
• For increase advanced realism in addition these textures are used: Specular, Glossiness, Bump, Transparency and Emission for the luminous elements of the model (For example, screens, indicators, etc.). For the best Bump depth we set Bump Multiplier is 0.1 - 0.2 in Maya Software materials or V-Ray MTL materials for Maya.
• The Specular and Glossiness maps set various reflective and dispersing capacities of the different areas of model that gives the effect of using more materials.
• Total of the textures - 9. Resolution of all textures is 4096 pixels (1024 pixels only for Bork__K810_Mask.jpg) in .jpg format. Also there are original texture files .PSD format in particular archive.
• Basic parts of the model are in appropriate groups that make it possible to move and animate: teapot and jamb, cover and brew pot.
• Model was created in the 'Maya 2009' 3D program.
• The model has correct dimensions in real-world scale in centimeters. All parts correctly named.
• Also there is an adjusted render-scene created in the “Maya 2014” with renderer plug-in V-Ray 2.40. This scene correctly opens in earlier versions up to the “Maya 2012” with V-Ray 2.0 because it is saved in the .ma format. Render-scene includes 5 V-Ray Rect Light + reflectors. The V-Ray MTL material is assigned to model.
• To use the model in other 3D programs there are scenes saved in formats: .fbx, .obj, .DAE, .max(2009 version).
Note: It is the LOW-POLY model, using of any smoothing modifiers for it is unacceptable!