- Editorial Uses AllowedExtended Uses May Need Clearances
The intellectual property depicted in this model, including the brand "samsung", is not affiliated with or endorsed by the original rights holders. Editorial uses of this product are allowed, but other uses (such as within computer games) may require legal clearances from third party intellectual property owners. Learn more.
High quality detailed model of Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9 tablet. Based on subdivision geometry (TurboSmooth). Model has 196350 polygons and 108138 vertices with TurboSmooth modifier(2 iterations). No smooth - 22861 polys, 25021 verts. Original file format is 3ds Max 2009. Rendered with V-ray 1.5 SP4a.
Real world scale, all objects and materials are properly named, model centered at origin.
1. MAX.zip contains .max files with V-ray materials and textures. Archive includes 3 scenes:
- SGT89_vray_studio.max - scene with studio used for rendering, V-ray renderer and V-ray materials setup.
- SGT89_vray.max - scene without studio setup, just V-ray renderer setup and V-ray materials.
- SGT89.max - scene with standard scanline renderer without material setup.
2. FBX.zip, OBJ.zip, C4D.zip contains geometry with texture coords.
5. psd_textures.zip contains original textures in Photoshop psd format.