· This model is part of 'Final', a personal 3D game project.
· Description: Silhouette targets low poly with a realistic look, made on 3DS Max. Used standard materials, This model is fully textured, render used Default Scanline renderer. Just put into your scene and render. I´m open for questions and suggestions.
· Typical use: It is possible to use this 3D model to realtime renders, animation and etc... Or simply to complete other projects of your own creation.
Final images rendered with Default Scanline renderer. The *.rar files contains:
· Directoris: \Textures\ \Thumbnails\
· Models: 03 objects. · Sponge_Low_Poly_V01_Clean · Sponge_Low_Poly_V01_Dirty · Sponge_Low_Poly_V01_thumbs Scenne (Used for render the thumbnails)
· Materials (All Standard): Target 01 (04 used Maps) Target 02 (04 used Maps)
· Available file formats: (*.max) - (*.obj) For other formats please use TurboSquid's fantastic free File Format Conversion service.
Features/Notes: • Low polygonal model. • The model is a realistic size and every detail is made to the original model. • Model resolutions are optimized for polygon efficiency. • Model is fully textured with all materials applied. • Very accurate and realistic texturing. • The UW Template for textures are included. • All materials are Default and No need for plugins. • No cleaning up necessary, just drop your models into your scene and start rendering. • Each model are in separated files, for easy editing and animation. • Each model are logically named for ease of scene management. • Each material are logically named for ease of scene management. • No part-name confusion when importing several models into a scene. • Each model are centered on 0,0,0 position. • Scene requires NO addtional plug-ins. • Model created and rendered with 3ds Max 2010. • Native format of the model is (*.max). • For thumbnails used Default Scanline renderer.
Thank you for viewing this product. Hope you like it! Check out our other products! Also check out my other products, just click on my user name to see complete gallery. If you purchase my product and you're satisfied please rate my product accordingly. Thank you!