- Editorial Uses AllowedExtended Uses May Need Clearances
The intellectual property depicted in this model, including the brand "kelvin giormani", is not affiliated with or endorsed by the original rights holders. Editorial uses of this product are allowed, but other uses (such as within computer games) may require legal clearances from third party intellectual property owners. Learn more.
• It is the high-quality low-poly model Kelvin Giormani Latina II sofa used in various fields 3D-Graphics such as: game development, advertising, interior design, motion picture art, visualization, etc.. Modeling was made by photos of real sofa that is why all details of design are recreated most authentically.
• Ease of use is that the model consists from two mesh, it is low-polygonal (saves resources of your system) and has two material.
• The competently think over topology low-poly model in combination with detailed textures allows for a minimum amount of polygons get the maximum quality, which can be enough even for close ups.
• For increase advanced realism in addition these textures are used: Diffuse, Specular, Glossiness, Bump.
• Total of the main textures - 8. Resolution of all textures is 4096 pixels square resolution in .jpg format.
• In addition there are textures with two other colors for Diffuse.
• Model was created in the 'Maya 2009' 3D program.
• The model has real-world scale in meters. Dimensions: W – 3.138m, D - 1.755m, H – 0.735m. All parts correctly grouped and named.
• Also there is an adjusted render-scene created in the “Maya 2014” with renderer plug-in V-Ray 2.40. This scene correctly opens in earlier versions up to the “Maya 2012” with V-Ray 2.0 because it is saved in the .ma format. Render-scene includes 5 V-Ray Rect Light + reflectors. The V-Ray MTL material is assigned to model. On Timeline set keys of model and Render Camera position conformity Preview Images. If you don’t need these positions don’t forget to delete animation keys from translation and rotation channels.
• To use the model in other 3D programs there are scenes saved in formats: .fbx, .obj, .DAE, .max(2010 version).
Note: It is the LOW-POLY model, using of any smoothing modifiers for it is unacceptable!