- Editorial Uses AllowedExtended Uses May Need Clearances
The intellectual property depicted in this model, including the brand "htc", is not affiliated with or endorsed by the original rights holders. Editorial uses of this product are allowed, but other uses (such as within computer games) may require legal clearances from third party intellectual property owners. Learn more.
High Quality Model OF HTC One M8 Gunmetal Gray - The materials are available in the Max file format with V-Ray, and Standard (Scanline) materials. All other file formats are mesh only and will require material reapplication.
- High quality textures, perfect for extreme close-ups and high resolution renders.
- The preview images were rendered on 3ds Max 2013 with V-Ray 2.0.
- Native format is 3ds Max 2009.
- You can make the poly count higher by the MeshSmooth and TurboSmooth level As you Wish.
- Includes V-Ray materials and textures only in 3ds Max format.
- A file without V-Ray shader is included with standard materials.
- The .3ds and .obj formats are geometry with texture mapping coordinates. No materials attached.
- Textures format JPEG.
- Original file format (3DS Max 2009)
- Big size textures included.
- 3ds Max files included Standard materials and V-Ray materials.
- Hi-poly model with MeshSmooth and TurboSmooth modifier.
- NOTE: V-Ray is required for the V-Ray 3ds Max scene and Studio setup is included.
- Thanks for visiting i hope will like my other Products Just Click on Titan_3D