Special Offer! Off

:::
Selected items only. See more offers in My Account.

Grim Reaper"s Steed

$1
or
Royalty Free License
- All Extended Uses
Included Formats
Lightwave obj

Complete Confidence

Have questions? Chat with us now.

Live Chat Now 24/7
3D Model Specifications
Product ID:423444
Published:
Geometry:Polygonal
Polygons:8,069
Vertices:0
Textures:No
Materials:No
Rigged:No
Animated:No
UV Mapped:Unknown
Unwrapped UVs:Unknown
Artist
TurboSquid Member Since November 2007
Currently sells 8 products
Achievements:
Product Rating
Unrated
Description
No textures have been included, simply because 95% of the textures are basically presets found in LW Layout that have been tweaked a little. The other 5% is nothing more than a stone background (which any stone texture would probably do).
Related Products
More Products by Artist