- Editorial Uses AllowedExtended Uses May Need Clearances
The intellectual property depicted in this model, including the brand "factory five", is not affiliated with or endorsed by the original rights holders. Editorial uses of this product are allowed, but other uses (such as within computer games) may require legal clearances from third party intellectual property owners. Learn more.
High detailed 3D model of Factory Five 33 Roadrace with interior, engine and suspension.
- Originally created with 3ds Max 2010 - Two .max files with V-Ray and Standard 3ds Max materials - MeshSmooth is still in the history for the majority of objects .max format (MeshSmooth level 1 is set by default) - Separate objects like body, wheels and doors. Total number of objects is 17. All objects are intelligently named - Doors can be opened - Unit system is set to metric. Real-world scale - All textures and materials are included and assigned - 8 textures, which vary in resolution from 600x600px to 1600x2100px - Previews rendered in 3ds Max 2010 with V-Ray 2.20.02
- .obj format is recommended for import in other 3d software. If your software doesn't support .obj format, please use .3ds format; .obj format was exported from 3ds Max. The geometry for .obj format is set to quads - .max files can be loaded in 3ds Max 2010 or higher. In order to use V-Ray rendering setups and materials, V-Ray 2.20.02 or higher is required
- .max format: • no MeshSmooth: 343,786 faces and 358,884 vertices • MeshSmooth level 1: 418,697 faces and 434,914 vertices • MeshSmooth level 2: 1,134,709 faces and 1,156,821 vertices
- .mb and .obj formats: • low: 350,128 faces and 358,819 vertices • medium: 424,858 faces and 434,849 vertices • high: 1,137,009 faces and 1,156,753 vertices