- Editorial Uses AllowedExtended Uses May Need Clearances
The intellectual property depicted in this model, including the brand "eurocopter", is not affiliated with or endorsed by the original rights holders. Editorial uses of this product are allowed, but other uses (such as within computer games) may require legal clearances from third party intellectual property owners. Learn more.
This is a model of a Eurocopter EC-135 POlice version was Originally created with 3ds Max 2009
|| USAGE ||
* This model was designed for use as a real-time asset in a [videogame or simulation] * This model is suitable for use in [broadcast, high-res film close-ups, advertising, design visualization, forensic presentation, etc.] * This model is an accurate representation of Eurocopter EC-135 using a scale of 1unit = 1Meter.
|| SPECS ||
* This model contains Standard materials and mental ray materials
|| PRESENTATION IMAGES ||
* All preview images are rendered with Mentalray Renderer
|| TEXTURES ||
* 2048x2048 JPG (12) – Main object and detail areas
|| GENERAL ||
* Model is built to real-world scale * Units used: Meter. * Scene objects areborganized by layers / groups / selection sets * No third-party plug-ins needed