- Editorial Uses AllowedExtended Uses May Need Clearances
The intellectual property depicted in this model, including the brand "infiniti", is not affiliated with or endorsed by the original rights holders. Editorial uses of this product are allowed, but other uses (such as within computer games) may require legal clearances from third party intellectual property owners. Learn more.
High quality 3D model of one of the worlds most beautiful cars - Infiniti Essence. Super-luxury, two-seat hybrid coupe with style.
* V-ray and standard materials version available.
* Built to real-world scale.
* 3DS and OBJ versions available - mapped and textured in all formats. There is also a low poly version included - before the MeshSmooth is applied - exported in 3DS and OBJ. Three type of OBJ files exported for Cinema4D, Maya and XSI.
* The main parts are with Symmetry and MeshSmooth modifiers for easier editing in max. This also gives you the freedom to increase or decrease the density of the mesh making it low or high poly depending on your project needs. Polycount using MeshSmooth with 2 iterations: Polys: 854421 Verts: 862184
Polycount without using MeshSmooth (low poly version): Polys: 165702 Verts: 157006
* All light sources /headlight and tail light diodes and the main lights/ are properly named and instanced for easy adjusting /they are v-ray lights and are replaced with spheres with light emitting material for the standard material version/
* The interior is also modeled excluding only the smallest details and partly simplified to keep the model light.
* Unique 22' wheels.
* Modeled tires.
* Complex shaders and procedural materials are used to keep the look very close to the original. * All textures and materials are included.
* Drag and drop ready /background objects, sun and cameras are not included in the file/. * All objects are properly named and grouped.
Preview images rendered with v-ray in max 2009.
There are two max scenes in max2009_vray archive file: - in the first one the materials are optimized for LWF /Gamma 2.2/ using the ColorCorrect plugin which you can download for free /just Google it/. - the second one is without gamma correction and does not require plugins /the results with this one will be very similar to the preview images but not identical/
Please have in mind that the car paint material is highly reflective grey and it is strongly dependent by the environment - the blue color that you see in the preview images is reflection of the sky.