A highly detailed model of a lanyard to be worn around neck containing ID card.
The download includes the following 3 formats:
.c4d (native format) .3ds .obj
- Modeled entirely using quad topology. No Ngons or tris.
- Production Ready
- High quality textures perfect for close-ups shots and high resolution renders.
- Real-world scale.
- Model centered at origin.
- All the objects and materials are organised by name for easy identification.
- Previews were rendered using the standard renderer in Cinema 4D using a basic 3 point lighting setup that I have included in the file.
The materials are available in the .c4d format.
.obj or .3ds is recommended for import into other 3D software. It is likely that you will need to re-apply the texture if using these formats in your other 3D application.
The models can be smoothed even more by increasing the iterations of the hypernurbs.
Texture files included: ID card – 1020 x 880 pixels ID card (hdri reflection) – 1024 x 659 pixels Leash – 2048 x 2048 pixels Leash bump map – 2048 x 2048 pixels
The texture files within the 3D file are hi-res jpegs. I have included a layered PSD document so you can change the artwork. Obviously you need to save the new file and update it within your 3D software.
Polygon and point count for lanyard:
Points – 504 Polygons – 406
Please buy with confidence as I am a professional 3D modeller and have worked in the industry for several years producing highly detailed product models and animations.