The intellectual property depicted in this model, including the brand "apple electronics", is not affiliated with or endorsed by the original rights holders and must be used under editorial use restrictions.
This is a model of an Beats by Dre a Powerful Sound and Audio Technology .
* Originally created with 3ds Max 2010
|-| USAGE |-|
* This model is suitable for use in broadcast, high-res film close-ups, advertising, design visualization, etc.] * The model is accurate with the real world size and scale. * This model is a computer generated 3d Model. * This is not a real life Object.
|-| SPECIFICATIONS |-|
* This model contains '12' separate objects. * This model contains '175,728' polygons with Meshsmooth ON. * This model contains '34,932' polygons with Meshsmooth OFF. * This model contains '176,169' vertices with Meshsmooth ON. * This model contains '44,171' vertices with Meshsmooth OFF. * This model is included in two versions mental ray and V-Ray.
|-| PRESENTATION IMAGES |-|
* All preview images are rendered with Mental Ray as Renderer * Lights and cameras are not included in the file.
|-| TEXTURES |-|
* There are '14' textures in scene; - 7 Deffuse color ( Prety Sweet White- Red -PelePink - White - Selver - Black - Prety Sweet Black ) - 2 Bump map - 2 Mask - 1 Normal Bump * Texture Resolutions are : 4096x4096px, 600x600px; * Texture format: JPG, PNG;
|-| GENERAL |-|
* Model is built to real-world scale * Model have 7 deferent color style * Units used: #centimeters * Scene objects are organized by groups. * You can Change styles By changing Object ID 1:7 * No third-party renderer or plug-ins needed for mental ray version.
|-| ADDITIONAL NOTES |-|
* File formats other than 3ds Max exported as base mesh (not smoothed) * Model represents 14 hours of 3D work
**If you have any questions, you can contact me through support. Just send a support ticket! **