- Editorial Uses AllowedExtended Uses May Need Clearances
The intellectual property depicted in this model, including the brand "baxter", is not affiliated with or endorsed by the original rights holders. Editorial uses of this product are allowed, but other uses (such as within computer games) may require legal clearances from third party intellectual property owners. Learn more.
- this is the model 'Heaven' from Baxter - the scene is prepared for vray - the scene uses Linear Workflow - all maps are in the 3dsmax zipfile - all previews are render outputs - only the main image was altered in Photoshop (curves and sharpened) - the scene includes the lightsetup - polycount: polies: 470.918 / vertices: 236.169
- all objects are named and organized with layeres - the model is hires and ready for closeups
- all maps are in the 3dsmax zipfile - the scene uses vray materials
- the studio setup is included in the 3dsmax file - the scene is set up for LWF
- 3dsmax 2010 - OBJ - FBX
>>> please check out my catalogue for more hires and realistic models >>> if you like this model I would kindly ask you to rate it >>> this is a computer generated 3d model - it is not a real life object.