The intellectual property depicted in this model, including the brands "ayrton senna" and "formula 1 racing", is not affiliated with or endorsed by the original rights holders and must be used under editorial use restrictions.
This is a model of a Ayrton Senna's Helmet from 1987. This is the helmet he used in his 3rd and last year with Lotus. It comes with a clear visor and a tinted visor and is fully rigged.
- This model is suitable for use in broadcast, high-res film close-ups, advertising, design visualization, forensic presentation, etc. - The model is accurate with the real world size and scale.
- This model contains 3 separate objects. - This model contains 3,728 polygons with Meshsmooth OFF. - This model contains 137,020 polygons with Meshsmooth ON (2 Iterations). - This model is included in two versions V-Ray and mental ray. Both have materials and textures included.
- All preview images are rendered with V-Ray 2.1 as Renderer. - Lights and cameras are included in the file.
- There are 5 textures in scene. - Textures are sized from 420x420 to 4096x4096. - Multiple Texture Resolutions are included. - PNG Texture included.
- Model is built to real-world scale. - Units used: centimeters. - Scene objects are organized by groups. - No third-party renderer or plug-ins needed for mental ray version.
- Originally created with 3DS Max 2012. - File formats other than 3DS Max were exported smoothed.
If you have any questions, you can contact me through support.