The intellectual property depicted in this model, including the brand "apple electronics", is not affiliated with or endorsed by the original rights holders and must be used under editorial use restrictions.
• It is the high-quality middle-poly 3D model Apple MacBook Pro 15.4 Retina used in various fields 3D-Graphics such as: game development, advertising, interior design, motion picture art, visualization, etc.. Modeling was made by ortho-photos of real notebook that is why all details of design are recreated most authentically.
• The competently think over topology middle-poly model allows for a minimum amount of polygons get the maximum quality, which can be enough even for close ups.
• The model uses 9 simple color materials and 4 materials with 4 textures used in various combination one of which used as mask for sign, logos etc. In addition there are textures with Cyrillic symbols of the keyboard.
• Total of the main textures - 4. Resolutions of all textures are from 1024 to 2352 pixels square resolution in .jpg format. Also there are original texture files .PSD format in particular archive.
• Closing\Opening of model is animated by the simple rotation of the display group.
• The model was created in the 'Maya 2009' 3D program.
• The model has correct dimensions in real-world scale in centimeters. All parts correctly grouped and named.
• Also there is an adjusted render-scene created in the “Maya 2014” with renderer plug-in V-Ray 2.40. This scene correctly opens in earlier versions up to the “Maya 2012” with V-Ray 2.0 because it is saved in the .ma format. Render-scene includes 5 V-Ray Rect Light + reflectors. The V-Ray MTL material is assigned to model. On Timeline set keys of model and Render Camera position relevant Preview Images. If you don’t need these positions don’t forget to delete animation keys from translation and rotation channels.
• To use the model in other 3D programs there are scenes saved in formats: .fbx, .obj, .DAE, .max(2010 version).
Note: This is the Middle-Poly model and it is not designed for the use of any smoothing modifiers.