- the scene is prepared for V-Ray - the scene uses Multiscatter as Plugin. you need to have this plugin installed to render the palmtrees! - the scene uses Linear Workflow - all maps are included - all previews are renderoutputs - the scene is modelled in [cm] - the main preview images shows the scene with some post effects
- the mountain geometry uses Turbosmooth and several deformation modifiers - the stack is still available - you can change the settings of the look of the rocks - the palmtrees are midres resolution and scattered using the plugin Multiscatter - the palmtrees on the mountain use a different multiscatter distributor which is not renderable - just for distribution - all objects are named - the whole landscape model is 5x5km - the water surface is a basic surface with bumped waves - the reef is a seperate object which uses V-Ray displacement and a waterlevel to elevate the reef over the ground - the stack of the ground is still available
- all maps are included - use asset tracking to point to the maps folder - all materials are named - the rock texture is a 3k jpg texture - the palmtrees use a multisubobject material
>>> Light Setup
- the scene uses a V-Ray sun with V-Ray sky and a V-Ray camera - the scene is set up for LWF - you can open the scene and render to receive the very same result as shown in the preview images.
- the native format is 3ds Max Design 2013. It was safed for 3ds Max 2010.
>>> please check out my catalogue for more landscape models >>> if you like my models I would kindly ask you to rate it >>> this is a computer generated 3d model - it is not a real life object.